Everyone is looking for the so called “leads” nowadays. Why? That’s easy! Leads are potential customers and of course everyone needs new customers. All the time 🙂 So, how do you begin with lead generation when it comes to digital marketing? Where do you start? What do you have to setup? First off, let me […]
Everyone is looking for the so called “leads” nowadays. Why? That’s easy! Leads are potential customers and of course everyone needs new customers. All the time 🙂
So, how do you begin with lead generation when it comes to digital marketing? Where do you start? What do you have to setup?
First off, let me tell you that you do have an easy way out! You just contact us 🙂 Just click here or call us at +302106980061.
However, regardless of how you will go about your digital marketing activities and lead generation in particular, here are the basic things to consider and the overall pipeline you need to set up:
- First things first. You need to decide on what exactly are you selling. You cannot be generic or vague. Choose one particular product or service. Maybe an offer, a discount, a bundle, whatever makes more business sense or/and is easier to manage.
- Then you need to create a high value asset. Something your audience will actually be interested in. Oh… of course you need it in a digital format so people will have to download it. Why? Because in order to do so, they will first have to fill in your form (that’s a lead!).
- Wondering what this high value asset can be? No worries, here are some ideas: Prepare a whitepaper, or maybe a case study (success story). A good idea is to give away a study or a research (doesn’t have to be produced by you btw). Another great idea: Prepare an eBook or an eGuide. Maybe a TCO calculator and of course a Webinar!
- Now that you have the “product” and the high value asset, “all” you need is to prepare the campaign. You will need: 1 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, a pinch of salt… strike that, just confused the recipe here 🙂
You will be needing: At least two artworks (banners), and at least two different copies (messaging) in order to try out different variations. You will be needing a mobile-first landing page with a nicely crafted form, and of course you need to decide on media. Depending on your budget, you can use Google (GDN or Search), Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn etc. Just make sure you constantly measure, optimize and assess every media, every single day.
- A last piece of advice. Sooner or later, some leads will surface. Don’t wait for all of them to gather. Contact each and everyone, within the same day if possible. People tend to forget what they did 3 days ago, and they will probably don’t even remember your company’s name. So, be fast.
Quick tip: Connect your form with your mailing system in order to have an immediate automated contact with your potential customers.